This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Forhercare Webshop Privacy Notice summary
The purpose of this Privacy Notice summary is to briefly describe what personal data we process about you and how we process them in connection with your use of the Webshop available at http://hu.forhercare.com/ (“Webshop”).
The data controller is Forhercare Kft. (registered office: 1091 Budapest, Üllői út 105., e-mail address: email@example.com; “Forhercare” or “we”).
Data processing purposes and legal bases
We may process your personal data for the following purposes in connection with the maintenance of the Webshop and the contract(s) we conclude with you:
- Fulfilling orders placed in the Webshop and concluding a consumer contract: the purpose of the data processing is to enable you to order products available in our Webshop and for us to fulfil your order in order to comply with the sale and purchase contract to be concluded between us.
- Execution of payments: the purpose of the data processing is to enable our payment service provider to process your data for the purpose of executing payments in the event that you wish to pay by bank card for the product(s) you have ordered; this transmission of data is subject to your consent.
- Operation of the Webshop: in the course of the operation of the Webshop, we place and process data on your end-user device in accordance with the Webshop's notice on cookies and other technologies, for the purposes of providing information society services and preventing fraud and abuse, and in this respect we rely on our legitimate interests.
- Website analytics: we retain and evaluate data about your recent visits to our Webshop and, for analytical purposes, the way you have browsed through different parts of our Website, so we can understand how people use our Website and thereby make it even more practical for you to use. We rely on your consent in this regard.
- Targeted advertising: we keep a record of your browsing history and use this information to offer you products that we think may be of interest to you, and in this respect we rely on your consent.
- Providing customer service: the processing of your data is necessary for us to be able to handle your request or complaint, as indicated in your enquiry, for which we rely on our legitimate interest as a legal basis.
- Compliance with our invoicing, accounting and tax obligations: we process your personal data to ensure compliance with the applicable laws in order to fulfil our invoicing and accounting obligations relating to the performance of the contract we have concluded with you.
- Compliance with consumer protection obligations: your data is processed to enable you to exercise your rights as a consumer and to ensure compliance with applicable consumer protection laws.
- Establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims: data processing is carried out in order to exercise or defend our claims arising from the contract concluded with you or third parties' claims related to the operation of the Webshop, relying on our legitimate interest as a legal basis, and to provide information to the competent authorities and courts, when necessary.
Providing this information is voluntary, although in some cases we will not be able to fulfil your orders or respond to your requests or enquiries without this.
Recipient(s) of data transmission
We may share your information with our service providers and collaborating partners within and outside the European Union who assist us in our activities. We have put in place appropriate safeguards to do this and to protect the security of your data.
In the case of consent-based data processing, you may freely withdraw your consent at any time and without restriction. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of consent-based data processing prior to its withdrawal.
You have the right to request information from us about the personal data we process about you, to request their rectification, to object to the processing of your personal data, to request the erasure of your data within certain limits, to request a copy of such data, to exercise your right to data portability and to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data to a certain extent.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation, in which case we may stop processing your personal data. Where you have the right to object and you exercise that right, we will no longer process your personal data for the said purposes. There is no cost for exercising this right.
For more information, please read the Privacy Notice of the Full Forhercare Webshop